24 November 2010

Giving Thanks

As we prepare for the annual celebration surrounding the fall harvest, tradition encourages us pause, reflect, and gives thanks for those people, places, and things that we so dearly appreciate. Although the sentiment is not given voice as often as it should, I am forever thankful for my wonderful family and dear friends. Each of you is sincerely inspirational.  Surrounded by such compassionate and intelligent people, I consider myself incalculably fortunate. I also wish to express my thanks for bike rides full of sun complimented by a light breeze, Alterra Coffee, epic soccer matches, gourmet picnics, and Danny MacAskill. MacAskill's "Way Back Home" is perhaps the most impressive trials video since Hans Rey's old stuff for GT (and its in Scotland!). Thanks to (and for) you all. Happy Thanksgiving.


No comments:

Post a Comment